TVideoGrabber is a video capture component and media player component. Features include AVI and WMV recording, frame capture, streaming, IP cams,Print to DV, motion detection, videos from bitmaps, reencoding, PIP, overlays, screen recording...
TVideoGrabber is an easy-to-develop video capture component and media player component available for Delphi and C++Builder (as a native VCL component), or for Visual Basic and Visual C++ (as an ActiveX OCX component).
It has been designed for an easy, intuitive and fast development of applications including video.
TVideoGrabber captures analog or digital video sources like Firewire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, and plays video clips with frame capture, live video straming and audio broadcasting capabilities.
The major features include recording (AVI, WMV, WAV, MP3 and MPEG2 (e.g. with Hauppauge PVR, Plextor ConvertX...), audio/video compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, network streaming to a Windows Media Server publishing point, reencoding of video clips, powerful media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, Send to DV, DV timecode, DV date/time, DV camcorder control, motion detection, frame capture, PIP, text and graphics overlays, TV tuning, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video cards with multiplexed video inputs, deinterlacing, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and more.
The license price includes 2 years upgrades and support.TVideoGrabber' 22.214.171.124.4588 is Commercial Screen Capture software design by Datastead.
It runs on following operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
TVideoGrabber 126.96.36.199.4588 has been tested and received a complete evaluation by the Soft32Download experts and due to the great results it has been awarded with the "Clean & Safe"
award, meaning that this product is 100% clean of adware/spyware/trojans/viruses and it is safe to install.TVideoGrabber key features:
- AVI/MPEG/WMV recording
- recording with pre-roll,
- timer-based recording (delayed start, timered stop, or create new file periodically)
- plays most of video clips: WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, MP4, MOV
- plays most of audio clips: WAV, MP3
- recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
- video files or a video streaming URLs (authentication supported)
- zooming within areas the video source
• Support for Visual Studio 2012, Delphi XE3, RTSP source (H264/AAC) with the optional Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source filter, Logitech C920 with native H264/MP4 recording, GigE Point Grey cameras